Popular Posts past 7 days
[POLL] Who is to blame for the explosion? Electricity from the occupied areas?
Do you agree on receiving electricity from the occupied areas?
- Yes, why not? (60%, 78 Votes)
- No, I'd rather have power cuts. (40%, 51 Votes)
Total Voters: 129
Who is to blame for the explosion at the Naval Base at Mari?
- Ministry of Defence (63%, 79 Votes)
- The President (51%, 64 Votes)
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs (25%, 31 Votes)
- The National Guard (12%, 15 Votes)
- None - it was just an accident (7%, 9 Votes)
Total Voters: 125
Should the President step down?
- Yes, he messed up (55%, 61 Votes)
- It won't make a difference (32%, 35 Votes)
- No, he's dealing with the situation (13%, 15 Votes)
Total Voters: 111
Do you believe the ones responsible will be brought to justice?
- No, it will be covered up (79%, 100 Votes)
- Yes, we'll soon find out (21%, 26 Votes)
Total Voters: 126
Do you believe Electricity Authority of Cyprus is rationing electricity fairly?
- No, I am sure they keep the power on in favour of some individuals (68%, 80 Votes)
- Yes, we all get power cuts - except hospitals etc (32%, 38 Votes)
Total Voters: 118
Page optimized by WP Minify WordPress Plugin